Accommodation with pets in the hotel of St. Petersburg "Bagration"
Following the best traditions of hospitality and taking into account the needs of our Guests, we have determined the rules for accommodation in the BAGRATION Hotel for guests with pets.
The following types of pets are allowed at the hotel:
1. SMALL DOGS OF DECORATIVE BREEDS UP TO 5 KG
2. GUIDE AND SERVICE DOGS
Rules for hosts with their animals
- No more than one pet per room is allowed at the hotel.
- Animals can be accommodated only if there are special accompanying unified documents from the veterinary service that meet the requirements of the main air and railway carriers and the legislation of the Russian Federation. The BAGRATION Hotel has the right to request this information at any time.
- Accommodation of dogs of hunting, service and fighting breeds, as well as dogs without accompanying veterinary documents is strictly prohibited.
- The cost of placing a pet is 1500 (One thousand five hundred) rubles/day per pet. Guide and service dogs stay free of charge.
- If additional cleaning and disinfection of the room is required, a fee of 5,000 (Five thousand) rubles will be charged. Paid as a deposit before check-in.
- Pets are not allowed in catering areas (restaurants, bars and adjacent areas), as well as in the spa area of the hotel, with the exception of guide dogs and service dogs.
- It is not allowed to leave pets unattended by the owners in the hotel room, in the lobby, as well as in other areas of the hotel.
- Pets must be kept or held in the public areas of the hotel
- It is not allowed to wash pets in the bathroom or shower of the room, use towels, sheets and other bedding belonging to the hotel.
- It is not allowed to brush pets in the hotel room.
- The guest is obliged to ensure that the pet is not present during the cleaning of the room by the hotel staff.
- Guests are required to bring food and drink bowls, hygiene bags and mats.
- The guest is responsible for cleaning up after pets on site.
- In case of damage to hotel property, as well as to other Guests, all costs for covering such damage are paid by the owner of the pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to determine whether a given pet is allowed in the room. Guests with pets are only allowed to stay at the hotel by prior reservation, subject to availability.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accommodate a Guest with a pet if the conformation and behavioral characteristics of the animal do not comply with the established rules.
- When checking into a hotel with pets, the Guest is obliged to read the "Rules for staying guests with pets" and put a signature confirming acceptance of these rules.
- The final decision on registration is made subject to duly executed documents (veterinary passport, standardized health certificate, etc.) and payment of the cost of placing a pet . Payment is collected at the time of check-in.